Come, join the DataPierce success drivers.
Our workforce is the primary driver of our successful journey.
Why should you join us?
1. We are the game-changers
Do challenging projects excite you? It excites us too. Grab a chance to work here on the latest technologies and challenging projects.
2. We appreciate new ideas, learning, and experiences
Got some unique ideas? We’ll help you implement them successfully. Also, learn new things, experience them, and share them with all of us.
3. We take pride in individual and team efforts
If you walk an extra mile to exceed our client expectations, we notice it, appreciate it, and celebrate it.
4. We don’t micromanage
We trust our success drivers. And, you being one of them, we believe in your integrity. After all, you are a responsible contributor to our success.
5. We are open to personal contributions
Have you got some extra-ordinary knowledge, skill, or experience? Contribute to Github, our website blog, and more. You’ve got our back.
6. We encourage meetups, conferences, and more
We learn a lot when we meet like-minded people. If you’re looking to attend any industry/technological events, we help you with the same.
7. We are foodie, are you?
If yes, join us as we love having people with common interests. If not, we will make you one.
Didn’t find a suitable job opening? Click here to apply as we might not know having you is so essential for us.
Experience : 4 to 5 years
- Minimum 1 year of experience to manage team and multiple projects on strict timeline
- Experience in working with Global Clients
- Must have Proficient knowledge to design and develop RESTful API in secure way
- Developing Laravel or CodeIgniter web app based on specified designs and MVC standards within a demanding schedule
- Having good knowledge of code security and code review
- Sound knowledge of one or more CMS
- Expert in Front end technology and can able to provide solutions for any critical problem
- Ability to work or setup new project with Git for version control via standard Git workflow
- Proper Understanding of Online Business Models, the presence of a business in the internet world
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, collaborating, and team building
- Proficient knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud server and able to manage it
- Understanding and implementing project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases
- Planning and allocating work to the team
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time) Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members
Experience : 0.6 to 1 year
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools
- A passion for Interaction Design
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI design techniques
- Experience with mobile apps would be a big bonus
- Competency in Sketch is also highly desirable
- Work with the Senior UI designer to deliver attractive user interfaces across a range of client websites and mobile apps
- Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques
- Contribute to the agency’s UI design style guide
- Work with the Digital Analytics manager to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure any UI design changes help to compliment the overall user experience and journey
- Conduct UI design and usability competitor analysis and reports
- Help to create UI design wireframes, mock ups and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Support the Senior UI designer to create mock-ups for use in client pitches
Experience : 4 to 6 years
- International business development and client generation for website development, PHP & Open Source app development, Mobile application development etc. Also, Business Development Team Building & Management.
- 3+ yrs of Exp. in IT Business Development
- Strong Track Record of achieving targets
- Should possess Excellent Communication & Analytical skills
- Must have exp. of International IT Client generation.
- Must be currently working with any IT Company
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Liable for global business development and lead generation for:
- Website Development
- PHP & Open Source App Development
- Mobile Apps Development
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Qualification: Any Graduate
Candidate will be expected to:
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive content for the website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, sales materials etc.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources (Developmental Content)
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Qualification: Any Graduate
Roles & Responsibility:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- A Graduate from any stream
- A confident, highly motivated individual to join our team.
- Awareness of IT products.
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Terrific enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Self- driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focused
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- Reliable, resilient and determined with a real will to win Skills that would be a great bonus on your application.